Frugal Fun Night?


As classes have started and I’m back to teaching personal finance, I have a challenge for all the students taking this class and using “Personal Finance; Building Your Future” by Walker & Walker. I want to know who can come up with the best frugal fun night. Add your suggestions and ideas by adding it as a comment to this blog. Keep it clean (PG rating), include an estimated cost and how this Frugal Fun Night reflects your values – the values that you worked on in Chapter 1. Remember, being frugal is not being cheap, but it is the wise spending of money in accordance with your values.

I look forward to reading your responses and getting ideas of how I can spend a Frugal Fun Night!

Popular posts from this blog

Place financière Luxembourg: L'ABBL annonce la couleur d'une place en résilience!

Asam Lambung : Kenali Lebih Dekat dan Akibatnya

Affaire Bommeleeër, paravent "Stay Behind" made in Luxembourg?