Introduction

Hi everyone, I'd like to introduce myself and why I created a blog about cars specially for girls. Originally a school project to see if opposite genders(men and women) would be able to enjoy the things the other gender stereo typically do. I chose BMW Cars for Girls as a topic of mine. So yes, in a way, this is a social experiment on the internet, and I'm glad you'll be a part of it(which I hope you do)!

[Note: Not my actual car, but similar]

Anyway, my name is Jenni, and I own a 2008 BMW M3 with cool BMW rims, that's why I decided to choose BMW cars. I'm currently attending a University in Malibu. 

Popular posts from this blog

Place financière Luxembourg: L'ABBL annonce la couleur d'une place en résilience!

Asam Lambung : Kenali Lebih Dekat dan Akibatnya

Affaire Bommeleeër, paravent "Stay Behind" made in Luxembourg?