When you turn your car on, does it return the favor? Hell No Bitch!

Apparently my Mercedes C280 is supposed to give me a boner when I turn it on. Apparently we are under some unwritten contract that when I ignite its engine, it is supposed to ignite my loins.

See?




Lets get one thing out of the way. This girl, Kate Walsh, is hot. I do not watch Grey's Anatomy, or have any desire to see McSteamy, McDreamy, McPedophile, or Mc Hammer, but she is quite the babe.

See?She can check out my anatomy any day! Boo Yah!

But- hot Kate Walsh aside, I just don't think its hot for me to be getting turned on in my car, by my car. Her, yes. Me, no. My hairy ass should not get aroused steering 2000lbs of sheet metal, leather and burled wood around my dinky suburban landscape. If it did get all hot and bothered by the simple act of starting my car, then I think i'd be suffering from nymphomania, and probably get into a couple of accidents. Enough of my Seinfeld-esque ranting, long story short- Cadillac, if I buy your CTS, actresses from girly hit primetime tv shows better get turned on the moment I turn the key. If I buy the CTS and it turns out that I am the one to get turned on everytime it starts, then I will be the creepy guy, with half a woodie, driving a car that I cannot possibley afford around my suburban town. Thanks Cadillac....thanks.

BTW Cadillac...this car was soooo much more boner inducing:


Fuck. Yes. Mmmm

Popular posts from this blog

Place financière Luxembourg: L'ABBL annonce la couleur d'une place en résilience!

Asam Lambung : Kenali Lebih Dekat dan Akibatnya

Affaire Bommeleeër, paravent "Stay Behind" made in Luxembourg?