A Really Badass Story

Today is a day that shall live in the annuals of HISTORY! No, a harbor was not bombed by those sneaky Japanese, or something stupid like that. My Mercedes C280 (chassis code w202) defied physics.

My car was not started in over two months, and upon last being driven, the car was deemed to need two things, gas and brakes. My Merc is a legend, for it is in the Savemybenz.com Parthenon of Badass for going ridiculously fast in an epic race. So here is the deal, my tank was basically empty. Nothing. Zilch. It had as much gas as Paris Hilton has talent. (At non sexual favors that is...if it was her talents in that arena, the car could of equaled Saudi Arabia)

MMM Carls Jr. ... MMM as much talent as the Merc had gas. Not the first time she had that much meat in her mouth... BOO YAH! (Ok I'm done...)

It started right up, and drove quite nicely for a car with 107,000 miles on it... I have no idea how it drove. It made it to the gas station just fine and dandy. So thats pretty badass. Here is the most badass part of the story....THIS SONG CAME ON WHEN THE CAR WAS STARTED:


The song's title?!?!? I'M ALIVE! BY HELLOWEEN! (off their classic Keepers of the Seven Keys: Part I album) How friggin' awesome is that?! No gas, NONE, and a badass song being pumped through the speakers! Shit. I think I just crapped myself at the awesome. The car might as well be the automotive equivalent of Jesus, minus the whole miracles and being son of God thing. I can rather vividly picture a Seinfeld retelling:

George: The car had no gas Jerry! NONE!
Jerry: How can a car, run on no gas! Whats the deal with that?
George: NO GAS JERRY! It's a Jesus car Jerry! JESUS! CAR!
Jerry: A Jesus Car.... It was a Jesus car! No Gas! Whats the deal with that?

If you don't know what the jerk store is, chances are you are their biggest seller

WARNING: If you retell this story around the water cooler to Jenkins from Accounting and that beady looking guy in IT, please make sure they are wearing diapers, because they will, and we stress WILL shit themselves at the awesome.

Popular posts from this blog

Place financière Luxembourg: L'ABBL annonce la couleur d'une place en résilience!

Asam Lambung : Kenali Lebih Dekat dan Akibatnya

Affaire Bommeleeër, paravent "Stay Behind" made in Luxembourg?